February 03, 2007

Thank You Everyone!!!!!

Yesterday was one of the most memorable days in my life. Though I have had many, I would like to add the 2nd of February, 2007 also amongst them. The reason is because this is the day when my CISA results were declared and I am happy that I have cleared (CA terminology for pass!!!) the exam. I am still not convinced that I have become a Certified Information Systems Auditor (well that’s what CISA stands for!!!!!!). I checked my result notification countless times at the internet cafĂ© (am stilling going through mail again and again!!!!!!!) as I wanted to make it sure that the result notification read “We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 75”.The happiness that I experienced was so great that I am not able to express it. Sometimes u become so happy that u do not know how to express it.

This happiness is increased two fold when u feel the happiness of ur family members and friends on hearing this news. Though right now I am staying far away from my family, the feeling which I shared with my parents while delivering this news is something which I cannot explain. The relief and the happiness in the voice of my parents were celebrations enough for me. It gave me a feeling that yes I have done something to achieve my parents dreams. Parents have lots of dreams and ambitions for their children and it’s our duty to fulfill them. Though I had taken the decision to go for this course, I know the pain and tension which they have undergone and are still undergoing for my well being. I would also thank all my family members and friends who have shared this happiness with me.

Last but not the least; I shall never forget the role played by GOD in my passing the exam. Without his willing, I would not have been writing this post regarding clearing CISA. I thank him for blessing me. I would take the rains which drenched the city (a rare phenomenon in a desert) yesterday afternoon as a blessing from Almighty. I pray to him that he continues to bless me and lead me in the right path.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hardworking and truthful so success will follow you naturally. Congratulations to you.

Unknown said...

Thank you anonymous