March 18, 2007

Jebel Ali Airport


Well guys don’t be confused. This plot of barren desert that you c in the picture is the site for one of the biggest international airports in the world. Here u c the site of Jebel Ali Airport which has been christened as Dubai World Central International Airport. It is targeting to be the World Largest Airport. This comes right behind the construction of the Worlds Tallest Building i.e. Burj Dubai (I had referred it in my previous post).

Well my posts are become a sort of an advertisement for Dubai isn’t it!!!!!!!!!!!! Well its becoz I am finding it hard to get a suitable subject for posting. So I thought why not share with u some of the developments in the country especially Dubai as people don't know UAE but they recognize Dubai (its the way they have marketed Dubai).

Sometimes, as I mentioned in the earlier posts I wonder if there will be any desert left in the country. Though it is a real marvel to c such buildings rising in this desert land, but sometimes I feel is it really worth it. just like world leaders are meeting for discussing issues of Global Warming and melting of icebergs, shouldn’t they also b concerned with the dwindling desert (sounds crazy isn’t it!!!!!! :-) ).

Well its up to the leaders to decide. Before I end the post find below an artists depiction of this barren land after the construction is completed.








2 comments:

hariom said...

hii.your subjects of posts r good.you have given a nice discription of uae.

diyadear said...

rahul, yes very nice info abt dubai.. keep going!!