July 01, 2007

Chartered Accountants

CA
Alphabets of Trust


2 simple alphabets that go well beyond professional status, to epitomize the finest tradition of ethics, transparency & accountability. Nurtured & trained at a hallowed institution that has kept the flag flying high for over 56 years- ICAI- four simple alphabets that stand for excellence, independence and integrity.

Yes, today we are celebrating the 56th Chartered Accountants Day. Well to be frank this is the first time that I have come to know abt this day!!! Anyways better late than ever!!!! It is while going through the CA journal (the monthly magazine for CA’s) that I came across full page ad, the words of which I have reproduced above. The sentences did actually made me proud of my achievement of being a CA. The statement has aptly brought out the importance of the Alphabets and the role of the CA Institute. So I thought why not pay tribute to the CA Institute in my small way by blogging my thoughts.

I have no doubt in my mind that the CA course phase was one of my best phase in life till now. It’s during the course that I made lots of friends, improved my skills and developed professionally. This course teaches all those who enroll in it, clear thinking, and loads & loads of patience :-) (those who have undertaken this course will surely vouch for that). It’s one of those or maybe the only course in which it is easy to enroll or get in but difficult to come through successfully.

The institute has recently launched a new logo for its members as a part of promoting the brand of the CA profession. the logo is given below:









Well to end, I would like to say my friends is that

I Adore my Profession
I Salute my Institute
I Respect my Council
I am proud to be a Chartered Accountant

No comments: