May 06, 2008

Strangers or r they really strangers????????

The heat is catching up as days go by. Today was no better. It was as if we were being smoked in a furnace. So it is in this heat when I was walking towards my office that a thought crossed my mind in order to divert my attention from the heat. Its this thought that I am sharing with all of u today.

How many people do you meet regularly on a daily basis on your way to the office? Yet these people whom u meet are total strangers. You may know how they walk, how they talk, or even how they behave. You may even recognize their voice or smile yet u don’t know them, their name or even where they come from.

Life is so strange, isn’t it!!! here we have people whom we “know” or whom we claim we know very well but still you may not be able to identify him with certain characteristics whereas u may be able to identify a total stranger even without knowing the name.

Well to end this topic, I did count the number of people whom I meet regularly and I was able to count at least 4 such people. I meet them everyday but do not know where they work or their names or anything other than that they walk to their destination on the same route that I take to the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! were you really having a writer's block?? can't believe it......