January 13, 2007

Friendship

FRIENDSHIP

Yes that’s my topic for the day friends. Why I took this topic is that it was the engagement of one of my best friends. I would like to have attended it but as everyone in this world are, I was also held up with my work in some part of the world. So I thought why not write a few lines abt friendship.

Well u have all these beautiful messages, mails and of course the most happening communication medium at the moment- "scraps" about friendship but to me it is all about knowing and caring for each other. As far as my short life goes, according to me I have a very small friends circle and a lot of acquaintances. Fortunately I have not made any enemies.

Now abt the statement “Friendship is about knowing and caring for each other”. To me a person who understands and cares for the other person is a friend. There is nothing like people of the same age or sex should be friends. A person who is elder to you can be your friend or vice a versa. Similarly a boy can be a girl’s best friend or vice versa. As long as the people understand the feelings and care for each other there is friendship between them. In my life, I have come across such people who are like that.

Well I am losing my patience, I will write about friendship in detail later. Till then its goodbye!!!!!!!!! But before I leave I would like to introduce my friend who got engaged today. Her name is Ramya and she is one of the members of the Nutsnbolts gang (I have referred abt the gang in my earlier posts). A detailed post on the gang will be there in future where I will write in length abt each and every member. I congratulate Ramya on her engagement. I pray that all happiness be bestowed on her by almighty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

both our thought abt friendship is same.no age barier.